Wednesday 22 May 2013

About AN Detail

It all started off with the liking of cars and due to that I was constantly cleaning, polishing and waxing it at least twice a week or once a week to be exact, to keep my car looking as good as when I just bought it.

All of the detailing was done by hand at that time, car looks clean and shiny but it still was not flawless. Swirl marks, light scratches were still floating around but can't be seen from a distance or in the dark, to someone it may seem fine but to me it's freaking annoying.  

After some research and looking around, thought it would be a good idea to buy a machine to remove those swirl marks and light scratches so my car would look even shinier than it already is. And so I bought the Porter Cable 7424xp Dual Action buffing machine, and after using it the first time, swirl marks were gone light scratches removed and the result was as I expected - clearer reflections, deeper colour, smoother surfaces etc.

Till date I have detailed over 30 cars mainly from friends and referrals, and it's more of a hobby but getting paid at the same time than a full time job. Currently looking for a full time job but if I end up getting a consistent flow of cars to detail on a weekly basis I may as well turn my hobby into a profession.

All cars are detailed at home in my garage =)









No comments:

Post a Comment